Likes Likes:  31
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Heaps new Seiko models!

GODDAMMIT Seiko!! They're bloody brilliant!!! I mean, I can't even....That....That is EXQUISITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    GODDAMMIT Seiko!! They're bloody brilliant!!! I mean, I can't even....That....That is EXQUISITE!

Nice

New Tunas galore people!

We have the SBDX014....

It uses the last generation 8L35 Grand Seiko movement we all know and love from the MM300, BUT now it features the current generation MEMS escapement which can only be a good thing. Monocoque titanium case of course with rose gold plated bezel and ceramic shroud. 1000m WR with anti-fog AR sapphire. Dark brown dial, nicely matched date, very good job all together I think.

We also have the SBDX016 (front middle)....

Same specs as above, but limited to 700 pieces and has a 'rose gold Cermet shroud' but we'll have to wait and see what exactly that is. A nice warm brown dial on that one, very fetching.

Also on the left is the SBBN029, with a black Cermet shroud and the quartz 7C46 movement, also limited to 700 pieces.

And lastly the SBBN027 (far right)....

No reliable images have surfaced of this model yet, but it's shaping up as my favourite. 7C46 quartz, probably a Cermet shroud and full production. Love those yellow accents!

Also, Seiko performed a deep-sea immersion test on 2 randomly selected SBDX011s and SBBN013s. Both watches are rated for 1000m, the first quartz SBBN013 failed at 3,284m while the first SBDX011 failed at 4299m. Impressive!

4. Likes Steppy liked this post
    Seiko Divers has just got some new pics of the L.E. Tunas on their FB page. Shiny shiny!

https://www.facebook.com/seikodiver

They are shiny.

Looking at those photos Even now I like the look of the new LE marinemaster, then I remember the size, unadjustment movement and the price and it all goes away

7. Likes Domo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppy View Post
    They are shiny.

Looking at those photos Even now I like the look of the new LE marinemaster, then I remember the size, unadjustment movement and the price and it all goes away
    I like shiny.

I think they will make more, cheaper, full production versions. I think this is the new design direction of the MMs, wouldn't surprise me if the MM300 gets updated pretty soon.