Likes Likes:  482
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 16 April 2017 »»»»»»»»»

It's not my holiday, but I thought I would bust out some Easter colors anyway. Happy Easter to all those celebrating today.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Goodness, your pictures are amazing...
    Thank you very much. I mean that.

I may have mentioned this before. I was a really good photographer in high school. Really good... for a 17 year old. As I got better at painting the importance of a good photograph as reference waned. I got bad. Then I got into watches and I, who doesn't embarrass easily, got embarrassed. s
    So I made a conscious effort to get better. And that, and five to ten(years of effort) , may get you that result.
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; Apr 17, 2017 at 01:17 AM.

3. Likes mlcor, iyonk, RAM75, watchdaddy1, meijlinder, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    i still have premium black material from the previous batch.. the black just doesn't seem to move as fast as the brown... i didn't bought any black since the brown materials already dried the fund (that store charge an arm and a leg... they have lots of inventory though, from shell cordovan, goat to crocodile)..

i do realize that if i'm serious, i need more inventory in different colors, textures and thickness.. i still miss the super premium material that Rob sent me.. it was the best material i ever work with, the store even said it was a super great leather when i show them the sample..

i still working to get the most from the current material that i have... and i'm still learning something new from all these making leather straps process every single time make them..
    iyonk,
    Have been to the market twice in the last three weeks, and so far no sign of the vendor. It's still very early in the season, so hoping he'll make an appearance soon.
    Good things come.......

5. Likes iyonk, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Still working, but at least from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well. that's better... I guess. Enjoy brunch!

7. Likes mlcor, iyonk, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM75 View Post
    Thats just the shade of brown I am looking for on my Rally. Great work Iyonk
    Thank u Alax...
    This one is just a rough sample to test the material.. All i can say is the material wear wonderful and should last very very long..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

9. Likes RAM75, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato View Post
    iyonk,
    Have been to the market twice in the last three weeks, and so far no sign of the vendor. It's still very early in the season, so hoping he'll make an appearance soon.
    Good things come.......

Thank u so much Rob... No problem my friend, it will take sometime for me to learn the characters for my current inventory though... No hurry at all my friend
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

11. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post