Likes Likes:  482
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 16 April 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Still working, but at least from home. Later Mrs. Cor and I will go to Easter brunch. The GO can do double duty for now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to do another edition of running through the woods with the dogs.

Last edited by hayday; Apr 16, 2017 at 05:14 PM.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Happy Easter IWL..

Still testing my new dark brown material... Made a raw 18-16mm Rally just to try it on the IWL watch..

The material is really good and very comfy, but some of my friends that i showed said its to thin and may be need padding... I spend a fortune for these materials and it will be a huge bummer if these doesn't sell..
    Iyonk, is any of your new material black, or is it all brown?

5. Likes Samanator, iyonk, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Name:  rps20170416_165652_778.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  48.2 KB
    There's nothing important to read here.

Fire roasting a ham on applewood for The Strays and Orphans and need to time the glazing sessions reasonably accurately.

Seagull by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Fire roasting a ham on applewood for The Strays and Orphans and need to time the glazing sessions reasonably accurately.

Seagull by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Goodness, your pictures are amazing...

Zixen @ Red Sawx

Humbly Conquering the World, One Watch at a Time!

Horologically Yours, Rick

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Iyonk, is any of your new material black, or is it all brown?
    i still have premium black material from the previous batch.. the black just doesn't seem to move as fast as the brown... i didn't bought any black since the brown materials already dried the fund (that store charge an arm and a leg... they have lots of inventory though, from shell cordovan, goat to crocodile)..

i do realize that if i'm serious, i need more inventory in different colors, textures and thickness.. i still miss the super premium material that Rob sent me.. it was the best material i ever work with, the store even said it was a super great leather when i show them the sample..

i still working to get the most from the current material that i have... and i'm still learning something new from all these making leather straps process every single time make them..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    i still have premium black material from the previous batch.. the black just doesn't seem to move as fast as the brown... i didn't bought any black since the brown materials already dried the fund (that store charge an arm and a leg... they have lots of inventory though, from shell cordovan, goat to crocodile)..

i do realize that if i'm serious, i need more inventory in different colors, textures and thickness.. i still miss the super premium material that Rob sent me.. it was the best material i ever work with, the store even said it was a super great leather when i show them the sample..

i still working to get the most from the current material that i have... and i'm still learning something new from all these making leather straps process every single time make them..
    Good! May be in touch after getting a new arrival...

12. Likes JAGtime, iyonk, watchdaddy1 liked this post