Likes Likes:  384
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 28 April 2017 »»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 28 April 2017 »»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

Name:  P4270001c.JPG
Views: 190
Size:  323.5 KB

All the great photos in this forum. I am going to have to up my photo quality.

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

It's the tenth anniversary of the Rado forum. I joined 7 years ago to get some advice on a brand I'd never heard of and stayed for the insight and the camaraderie. That is also the reason I am on any watch forums at all. Anyway, my dear 1961 Rado DeLuxe in rose gold has aged badly since then, but I still love it. I am wearing it in honour of a decade of collective Rado knowledge.

PC060390 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Hked bundeswher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

Blog Entries
    Kemmner Tourbillon

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

I've been neglecting a sweetheart of mine for a few weeks now ..............

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    I've been neglecting a sweetheart of mine for a few weeks now ..............

If you don't treat it better I might have to call the authorities and get it placed in a better, more loving home. Preferably with a large bearded Swede looking after it

11. Likes Seriously, iyonk, troyrc1, FuzzyB liked this post