Likes Likes:  413
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 10 May 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Finally got some spare time to take a new pic of the CK2998.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    One of these days I'll fit one of those SB18 movements in my silly hoard. As you may know, I recently got the Kemmner Tourbillon so I know he has a bead on some of the better Chinese movements. He does such a good job with his casing and regulation. It's nice to see a quality European maker who doesn't denigrate, stigmatize, or obfuscate his use of the better movements from China, but rather celebrates them and builds them into good watches..
    Something noticed during a recent look around T B (shouldn't as sooo many nice pieces get stuck in memory for poss. later ) the reverse is happening. Can't really see why the Chinese should import movements, begs the question again as to whether they have been made there already for years
    A member elsewhere asked at Beijing when some newer models had a miyota auto and told an in-house movement, made or re-worked no idea, looks nothing like the usual boring one though

Talking of Beijing, some nice new BeiHai around

Name:  TB2CmbArCFmpuFjSZFrXXayOXXa_!!1621964804.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  148.3 KB

Sorry , using that same (in windows viewer: Zeke ) postproduction filter today, what can I say: I like it
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi noon:
    Name:  hinoon.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  209.0 KB
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Today...showing some battle scars...

Name:  P1170022 1 (800x600).jpg
Views: 108
Size:  319.8 KB

Name:  P1170023 2 (800x600).jpg
Views: 108
Size:  311.5 KB

First automatic since last Friday. Still no time to take pictures.

P1103273 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr