Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Ventus Caspian brass pilot watch on Kickstarter

Ventus Caspian brass pilot watch on Kickstarter

I have backed this watch on Kickstarter, it's a42mm brass cased pilot watch and comes as an automatic type A (Seiko NH35) or a mechaquartz chronograph. They have now added an option of a Type B dial as the next stretch goal.

I like it because normal sized pilots are to big for me, but I love the clean look. The brass is unusual and will age nicely. I hope they hit the stretch goal as I have fallen in love with the type B.

Each option is just 299 Australian dollars (about 200 USD or 160GBP). Even with customs duty added on this is a good deal IMO.

Pics:

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...te-to-heritage
    Last edited by Richmondmike; Apr 15, 2015 at 06:40 AM.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

2. Likes is that my watch, Chicolabronse liked this post
    Looks very nice on the dark strap.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

I would be interested since I like the looks and setup if it was SS or better yet Titanium. No more bronze watches for me.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    I would be interested since I like the looks and setup if it was SS or better yet Titanium. No more bronze watches for me.
    It's brass, not bronze but I know what you mean. Have you checked out the PVD cased version?
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk