Likes Likes:  97
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My son was brutally attacked last night

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Hope things get calmed down quick. FWIW, if you're in the US (could depend on the State too) you might suggest your Son consult an attorney right away. Sucks that he has to defend himself physically, but he also needs to defend himself financially. In many jurisdictions, the act of moving out of the house can count as "desertion" (even under such trying circumstances) and could set her up to claim the home if a divorce were forthcoming. I know no one would prefer to think of this, but better for both him and the kids probably if HE ended up with it instead (and that IS possible). Legal advice on these lines is at the very least warranted.

WRT the watch, the Portofino all the way. First, you called it a grail, but didn't say the same for the Aquatimer. Next, you say you've got lots of divers. And showing my own personal bias, the Aquatimer has always left me cold. Not so with the Portofino.

Yes, I would also say to consult an attorney as soon as possible as well. Based on the sound of this, she's probably going to be facing serious criminal charges, but I would talk to an actual lawyer as soon as he can.

2. Likes Bwana liked this post
    I'm so sorry to hear that, Eric. I hope your son and your grandkids feel better. I cannot even fathom the struggle your son must be going through right now.

I am astounded to hear about your son's wife's behavior. It baffles me that such people exist, and worse yet, continue to cause pain to their kin.

4. Likes Bwana liked this post
    I found human beings made more sense once I had concluded that there's no such thing as a single stable rational personality, just patterns of behaviour moving through the same space.

Bearing that in mind I would try to find one of these from the early seventies. iirc they were made both steel and platinum.

6. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Kids eh , who'd have 'em .... parents obviously.

The black watch obviously needs to be bought, it's a , the blue one not.

sorry to hear that Eric , especially as i remember you reported the perhaps not as serious first incident of irrational behaviour by your daughter in law not too long ago -your son apart ,it is all about the safety of the children of course at this time - it has to be said that their mother obviously needs some serious help also and i hope that transpires - her own parents should have an important role also in this very difficult time for your son and the children -

9. Likes Bwana liked this post
    lost in translation birdynamnam's Avatar
    Really sorry to ear that Eric.
    Take care of your son & kids they are way more important than a watch dilemma.
    "chirp, chirp"

11. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Whoa, that's some Chick Norris!

I hope your son sorts things out soon, without more ado. Sheesh.

Um.. the Porto. You "dive" too much as is.

13. Likes M. Montaigne, Bwana liked this post
    Awful story, hope your son recovers well and quickly

15. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Ouch, It much really be awful to see your family go through such a thing. I guess now is indeed the time to start protecting them...

17. Likes Bwana liked this post
    So sorry for this. I hope your son and grandchildren get the help they need.
    Portofino only if it can take your mind off the weekend.

John
    If you come to a fork in the road; take it, and then put it down so someone else can use it.

19. Likes Bwana liked this post