Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Am I too late for this beauty

Am I too late for this beauty

Just saw this on Watchtime, and I am loving it.

But, not sure if I am too late as there are only 1,000 pieces. Did a search and didn't find too many places on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes JAGtime, Domo liked this post
    Does it have a specific model number?

Edit..

SBDX012

Not on sale yet (?), you can pre-order on Ebay from am Ebay seller Cool-Japan for $3000. I can also see it on Chrono24 for $2700

Also here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEIKO-SBDX01...-/221639888619

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/s.../item/sbdx012/
    Last edited by MarkO; Jan 12, 2015 at 01:45 PM.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

4. Likes Nutty28, Nokie liked this post
    Thanks for the link! Much appreciated. My bad for not listing the model number.

From Watchtime, the MSRP was indicated as $2,340....they are already jacking up the prices....

If I was not alreadyt hip deep in divers I would be on that in a second! Very nice.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

1,000 pieces didn't sound that limited when I first saw it but for a company as big as seiko, and seeing as how they're selling at a premium, it seems pretty limited now.

It WILL sell out quick, but I think you could easily secure one still. If you contact K. Higuchi or S. Kobayashi from Tokeikan (on Rakuten) I'm sure they'll be able to get one and give you a quote. RRP is JPY 280,000. Someone on this forum has one on order so some pics will be coming soon I'm sure

9. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    It WILL sell out quick, but I think you could easily secure one still. If you contact K. Higuchi or S. Kobayashi from Tokeikan (on Rakuten) I'm sure they'll be able to get one and give you a quote. RRP is JPY 280,000. Someone on this forum has one on order so some pics will be coming soon I'm sure
    i think the boys at DWC (me included) have snagged all of Mr Kobayashi's stuff

11. Likes Domo, Nutty28 liked this post
    That's a beaut. Always wanted to try out a marine master. Don't know if my puny 6.9 inch wrists can fit it though. Love he gilt dial on that one though reminds me of my black bay, minus the red.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Current and Collection:
    Rolex Submariner No-Date Ceramic, Rolex GMT Master II Ceramic, Rolex Datejust, Rolex Datejust II, Rolex Milgauss ZBlue, Omega Speedmaster Pro, Tudor Hydonaut, Tudor Blackbay, Tudor Pelagos

Blog Entries
    Pretty retro cool, but then again, isn't a regular MM300 pretty retro anyway? Might just be that mine is a little older and therefore has some French vanilla going on in the lume area, but I think it's got a pretty strong visual link to some of the classic Seiko divers, like the 6309.

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Thanks for the reference. I am also trying my luck with Seiya.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeylacroix View Post
    i think the boys at DWC (me included) have snagged all of Mr Kobayashi's stuff
    So are you the one "Domo" is referring to.....