Likes Likes:  246
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions Box

Blog Entries

Suggestions Box

Please post any suggestions you may have in this thread. We are in early days here, and we'll take a look at any and all ways we can make the forum better. It'll be a sticky for now. Brainstorming works best if we don't criticize other people's ideas. Just sayin...

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

One thing I wouldn't mind is to have by default a bit larger font size. Current one makes it a tad more difficult to read.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sapcmc View Post
    One thing I wouldn't mind is to have by default a bit larger font size. Current one makes it a tad more difficult to read.
    The font color is a little rough on me also.

4. Likes tigerpac liked this post
    gray font is hard to read for me.

6. Likes popoki nui, tigerpac liked this post
    Straps and Bracelets forum? I am a strap nerd after all.

8. Likes bacari, Strange, Colin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by drickster View Post
    gray font is hard to read for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    The font color is a little rough on me also.

I agree with this.

The contrast is very unreadable. And using white background (as opposed to even gray or blue) makes it really hard on the eyes.

Also, a separate section for discussing politics and religion would be fantastic -- if we are looking to have adult conversations, that is. You could always enforce a moratorium in the rest of the forum.

11. Likes Chronopolitano liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    Also, a separate section for discussing politics and religion would be fantastic -- if we are looking to have adult conversations, that is. You could always enforce a moratorium in the rest of the forum.
    A cage room of sorts with lax moderation has been suggested, and not discounted.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    The contrast is very unreadable. And using white background (as opposed to even gray or blue) makes it really hard on the eyes.
    Actually, dark text on a light background has been proven repeatedly to be more readable. I have done a lot of work over the years on website accessibility and that is always one of the primary goals. Here's some interesting discussion on the topic:

https://www.joedolson.com/2006/08/on...color-schemes/

That said, we will look into the font and see if we can tweak things a bit. I honestly don't have any contrast issues either on my monitors or my Macbook.

Another suggestion... any way to get the blog on Tapatalk? Also, I dont see the like function there either. I believe that was reported already but I'm nothing if not redundant....