Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nomos incoming

Nomos incoming

I sold a couple of watches this past week to fund this new Nomos Timeless Club II limited edition from Timeless Luxury Watches. A good size at 38mm with a manual wind movement. It's funny, my first Nomos was a Tetra purchased shortly after my dad died five years ago. I have since sold that one. It's just a coincidence that five years later I purchased my second Nomos after my mother passed. I hope to have it the end of this week.

Larry

Nice - What is limited about in terms of the Timeless connection ?

The colour combo ? , the size ?
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Just color. Blue dial with either yellow or red accents.

4. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Nice one. Always liked the club. Sits funny on my wrist though, which has saved my wallet.

And sorry to hear about your mother.

6. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Excellent choice, Larry! The color combination looks excellent on the Club design.

Sorry about your mum.

Not sorry about that watch though - that's amazing! I look forward to a suitably thorough review please.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Blog Entries
    Likewise, condolences for the family, and congratulations for that cheerful Nomos. I like those colors very much.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Condolences to you & your Family. Nomos Club is growing on me. Congrats Larry
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Very smart. I like the Club, but I think the lug-to-lug length of the 38mm might be too much for me - not that I've tried it.

Sorry to hear about your recent loss.

I was concerned about length too, but it turns out to be only 48.6mm lug to lug which isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Very smart. I like the Club, but I think the lug-to-lug length of the 38mm might be too much for me - not that I've tried it.

Sorry to hear about your recent loss.

13. Likes tribe125 liked this post