Likes Likes:  97
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My son was brutally attacked last night

My son was brutally attacked last night

Just a window into my chaotic confusing world:

My son and his wife are having some problems, been trying to work it out. His wife came home yesterday evening, bombed out of her mind...he was sitting the 3 kids. She got mad he questioned her inebriation(been to rehab 3 times now)...and an evening of fun ensued.

1) She took 4-5 swings at him with a clothes iron, he took the iron from her & chucked it out the back door.
    2) As he walked in the back door, she smashed him in the back of the head with a beer mug. He called her sister to come get the children, and dug the glass out of his head.
    3) Sister came, told them to go to separate areas of the house, son went to bedroom, locked door went to sleep.
    4) Sleeping he hears something jiggling the door, sits up in bed...BAM she smashes him in the head with a 20" rolling pin, knocking him out cold...splitting his head wide open.
    5) He wakes up in a pool of blood, shes in the master bath room...he starts crawling down the hallway, she comes out and starts wailing on him with the rolling pin,,,and is carrying a screwdriver.
    6) Blood is spraying a foot out of his head, his 15 yr. old daughter(recovering from bone cancer)comes out of her room..freaks out and tackles Mom...a fight ensues.
    7) Police and ambulance are called..my son remembers few details..he's rushed to the emergency room.

1:30am my phone rings "Eric your son has been brought to the emergency room by ambulance, you need to get here,,,he has extensive head wounds and trauma". I figure he was in a car accident ? Speed the whole way there, blood all over room #20, doctors and nurses working on him...I'm like WTF ??? Then he tells me the story. She was arrested and taken to jail, kids taken by different sister to be cared for.

So CAT scan done, clear.... Needed 12 staples to close his head(front & back of scalp)...still has double vision and can't keep his balance...has moved into my house, the journey about to begin. I haven't slept since Friday night, and I'm fed up with this crap.

So here's the real question:
    Do I stick with my original grail of the IWC Portofino 3513, or add the Cousteau Aquatimer 3548 to my already heavy diver collection ???
    Name:  IWC-Portofino-38.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  150.0 KB
    Name:  3548.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  30.5 KB

Sorry Mods, this was meant to be posted in the Lounge Section...If you could move please.

Since you like divers why change it up now?

Do you actually have a son?

You had me for a minute there!

Portofino, it's beautiful
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Quote Originally Posted by vinylgreek View Post
    Since you like divers why change it up now?

Do you actually have a son?
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    You had me for a minute there!

Portofino, it's beautiful
    Actually the entire post is accurate and factual

I'd go with the IWC.

7. Likes boatme99 liked this post
    I'm sorry and deep sympathy to your story buddy... hope everything sorted soon and and your son got speedy recovery..

IWC all the way.

9. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Actually the entire post is accurate and factual
    I'm sorry that your son (and by extension, you) has had such a terrible time. I hope and will pray that things improve and that your grandkids will be alright after what they must also have gone through.

11. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    I'd go with the IWC.
    Thanks for narrowing it down, they are both IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    I'm sorry and deep sympathy to your story buddy... hope everything sorted soon and and your son got speedy recovery..

IWC all the way.
    Thank you, it will work out for the best.

13. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Moved to Lounge. Sorry about this, Eric. Sounds like its gone beyond getting her help. It's now about the safety of the family.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

15. Likes Bwana liked this post