Likes Likes:  229
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast

Thread: Technical Issues and Glitches - Report Here

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    I don't even know what that is.
    Reddit is basically a collection of thousands of forums. Maybe millions. There's a great app. Just in case this one breaks.

In fact we might consider moving there. Photo uploads are perfect quality, it's free.. I use reddit loads.
    Last edited by geoffbot; Jan 15, 2023 at 10:56 AM.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Reddit is basically a collection of thousands of forums. Maybe millions. There's a great app. Just in case this one breaks.

In fact we might consider moving there. Photo uploads are perfect quality, it's free.. I use reddit loads.

I joined.

3. Likes geoffbot liked this post

think that would be a mistake I don't use it and probably never will as you give up your privacy.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Gimme some credit. I've heard of Reddit, and I know it's a big forum thingie, just have never used it and don't know how the whole subforum thing works.

OK, signed up just in case. And to prove I'm not technically incompetent.

In fact we might consider moving there.
    Over my dead body. And I do use reddit.

I have no interest in Reddit.

I have no expertise in this area, but suspect that our forum software might not be the most compatible for 2023. If problems persist or multiply we might have to do something about it.

I can still only use the forum fully in landscape on my iPad. I don’t visit the forum on a computer, and I don’t use Tapatalk.

Is there a way to add webp to the supported formats (jpg, jpeg, png, gif) when inserting images, both from the computer and URL?

I’ve no idea.

I’ll alert Gabe.

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Unfortunately vBulletin doesn't have support for webp extemsions. I have added it to the allowed upload list, but when you do that you will only get a link to the file. It can be displayed inline if you have the photo's URL, but to do that it needs to be manually wrapped in [img] [/img] tags.