Likes Likes:  30

Thread: ** MORE FROM THE BOX **

Threaded View

So the last one for today is a lovely rectangle watch . There are a lot of details I like about this watch, the uncluttered dial with a light guilloche style finish the deep blue hands and simple numbers. The details of this one are a hinged 9k gold case that opens at the bottom of the dial and the movement lifts out revealing a 15 jewel Swiss made piece , and after 10 turns of the crown ran for 6 hours. The only marks are on the case which are the assay marks 375 with an H – B above and the initials JW and number 611233 , there is a 375 near the crown but I cannot find anything else as to the make. The strap looks as it may be original but I cannot confirm this . The vitals are 26 mm length , 17 mm width(19 with crown) and 7 mm thick.
    Anyway that’s it for today and here are some pic’s .DW.

Name:  P1110109 2 (600x450).jpg
Views: 287
Size:  107.8 KB

Name:  P1110108 1 (450x600).jpg
Views: 350
Size:  121.3 KB

Name:  P1110110 3 (600x450).jpg
Views: 233
Size:  115.6 KB
    Last edited by DJW GB; Jan 14, 2015 at 09:33 AM.

2. Likes Der Amf, is that my watch liked this post