Likes Likes:  357
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 7 June 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post

Kick myself EVERYTIME I see you post this Alan.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FSM71 View Post
    Oh man. I was killing time in a mall today trying to stay out of the crazy Cambodian monsoon when I came across this very watch. Fantastic value for a column wheel chrono and a such a solid piece too. I think that Longines and Hamilton offer the best value for money of all the brands in the Swatch group. Longines use of blued hands is just fantastic, but I do wish they had more dial options.
    Actually, the Heritage 1954 doesn't use the Longines column wheel chrono movement, but the calibre L674 (a regular ETA/Valjoux 7750). Still, they're great value for money. This model is available with two other dials: black and panda, but you 'loose' the blued hands.

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Kick myself EVERYTIME I see you post this Alan.

Are the clear-out bargains all gone?

5. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

7. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    #1 blk dial is history last time I checked, only the white dialed version left.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

#1 blk dial is history last time I checked, only the white dialed version left

I don't know what the bargain price for this one is, but there's an unworn black dial for $695 with chrome outer ring, or $594 with Matt black outer on c24
    both in the states
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    I don't know what the bargain price for this one is, but there's an unworn black dial for $695 with chrome outer ring, or $594 with Matt black outer on c24
    both in the states

Thanks Mike, not the same 1 as Alan's unfortunately.
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Very nice.
    Oh how I've coveted this for years on end ,somethin about this model just floats my boat.I had the blk dialed version (gently used) & tradded it for a BNIB Pam112 & have neither of them these days.WTF
    Thank you.

When I set the date today it clicked over exactly at midnight with a satisfying thunk. I love how everything just works well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post
    Thanks Mike, not the same 1 as Alan's unfortunately.
    Oh yeah , can see the subtle difference now , will keep an eye out though
    Watches for SALE:

15. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post