Likes Likes:  2

Thread: G-Shock Rangeman GW9400-1

Blog Entries

G-Shock Rangeman GW9400-1

Name:  GW9400-1_xlarge.png
Views: 275
Size:  302.9 KB

I believe I've settled on this as my next watch. With the wife busy planning our relocation (still), I'm not left with much for a watch budget. This one at MSRP rounds out to about 2.5 weeks of plasma donations. I intend to perchase her on 01/30. Before I do so, I have just a couple of simple questions:

Is the GW9400J-1JF worth the price jump? The only difference I can see is the carbon fiber strap, and the extra 50'ish dollars would cost me one or two more plasma donations (50$ Tuesdays, 75$ Fridays)
    If the GW9400J-1JF is worth it, does anybody know of a trusted Japanese internet retailer?

2. Likes Jeep99Dad liked this post
    Not worth it in my opinion.

"He's just a witness"

4. Likes Jeep99Dad liked this post
    I dig it. Not sure I could pull it off, but I think it's a cool looking watch. Be sure to post some in the WURW threads on your wrist.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drop of a Hat View Post
    Not worth it in my opinion.

"He's just a witness"
    This is what I'm leaning towards. I feel it worth it to pay msrp from a retailer suggested by g-shock itself. But to pay more and not be sure if it's a good site, that worries me a little.

I got my Rangeman from Macy's. Had the same thought process as you. I regret paying the extra $50 for "peace of mind". Not worth that either.

"He's just a witness"