Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Funny brand wearer stereotype cartoon

Funny brand wearer stereotype cartoon

This came up, thought it was pretty funny. Mostly positive stuff with a few jabs mixed in.

cite: http://www.chrono24.com/magazine/wp-...p-E-logo-O.png

2. Likes mlcor, Me116, popoki nui liked this post
    Pretty funny. I definitely wear bourgeois clothes, and I own a JLC, so I guess that's that. Strangely, I always used to think Royal Oaks weren't for me, but lately I've become very attracted to the 15400ST...

I also own two Zeniths, though, and I shudder to think what they would have come up with for that. "People that own a Zenith march to the beat of their own drummer, prefer esoteric things that virtually no one else has ever heard of, and generally are a little weird. Especially if they own more than one."

I love it! So funny, but kinda true.
    The grail:
    Jean Daniel Nicolas Two Minute Tourbillon