Likes Likes:  209
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Thinking about a G-Shock

ok then found this

7. G-Shock G-5600 Series | 2002

G-Shock G-5600 Series takes the classic G-Shock square and adds Tough Solar and waveceptor technology to is. The quality of the band and crystal is also better, so is the module, which has features like world time and 5 alarms.

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    also seems my square dw5600 could be from 1997 maybe

4. G-Shock DW-5600 Series | 1987

G-Shock DW-5600 Series is THE G-Shock square series that's most widespread around the world. It is the longest-running and the most successful G-Shock square series ever launched.
    The series started in 1987 when the first G-Shock model DW-5000C was outfitted with a different module and dial. The type indication became DW-5600C, which still had the solid metal inner casing to damp eventual shocks towards the movement.
    Finally, in 1996 Casio changed the construction of the G-Shock DW-5600 to become an all-plastic casing with just a metal case back. The DW-5600E was born and has been going strong ever since as the most popular G-Shock square model.
    DW-5600 series has an insane amount of sub-series and limited edition models. While I've included most of the individual G-Shock variations below, here are the two most popular DW-5600 sub-series as well (courtesy of Taipeigeek's blog).
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

4. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    well working on a joblot well trying to repair some ham fisted person attempted at restoring first before can even start unchecked my hmmm well deffo some ones been messing

so anyway a strange notice and a wondering why on the mw 240 simple battery change but when doing it found a copper spring in their thought strange as no beeper so why anyway was a hole on the space so put it their for now.. but on watching a vid on you tube their was the same spring sitting next to the stem for some reason so why??

sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Dont know. Maybe for a feature that never got implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Dont know. Maybe for a feature that never got implemented.
    possible strange place to have it between the space and side of stem in or out don't make a diff but thinking you may have a point as a small hole on the spacer that fit it perfect so yeah might have been an alarm version too
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy