15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Litlmn : Casio 358 AMW

9 60.00%
  • Ro63rto: Seiko 5

6 40.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **** M.F.S.I.I.T.W.I - Round four ****

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Oh dear, I need to go and make a fake account so I can vote for both! Love that Seiko, can't believe you found that so cheaply, it's an awesome Monaco wannabe... I will set up a saved search for one like it I think. But that Casio! Didn't know they made one like this, it's a classic , little bit "Arnie-ish' with good colours. Gah, which one to vote for, there's really nothing in it for me. Still, I'll have to decide.

*Edit - I canvassed my 6yo son for his opinion as I couldn't decide. So our family vote is going to.... the Casio!
    had a few casios in the 90's with that sort of look, but bought some last year to fix but needed a new movement so flog them on so it's a bit hard to get one working at that price point the casio I bought for the comp for like £12 well there's one on the bay with four days to go at like £49 so
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Pip liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Close one. I had to base my choice on condition of the watch, as either would be welcome in my home.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

It's a shame Photobucket effed us all around. Had the best pics on there. Clear, high Res and in focus to really show off the condition. Oh well

Sent from my Honor 5c

yeah think it bugger stews chances a bit on the photo comp too with them crashing out the pb pics , as I said if anyone is using pb think they need to upload and click the store local box when doing it so the pics won't crash out for this comp last time I check it was only matts that had crashed so far , which he then sorted but others might go ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

in fairness if you want to stick up some pics on the other thread I can swap them out that goes for both of you if you want

was going to wait till the second level then get the winners to do a new pic if they wanted too but suppose can be done sooner if they want
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

7. Likes ro63rto liked this post
    Tricky one, so used the 'Everything works as it should' of the Casio as a decider.

Quote Originally Posted by ro63rto View Post
    Shame about the Prosecco that seems to be the drink du jour (took over from Pinot Grigio) even though I was drinking it 30ish years ago

Sent from my Honor 5c
    It was free

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Likes ro63rto liked this post
    I'm starting to feel like a curse for those I vote for... Have you tried popping the Seiko on a radiator and letting it get nice and warm before cycling the parts to see if a bit of warmth frees everything up?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Have you tried popping the Seiko on a radiator

We can't wait until Autumn...

13. Likes ro63rto, Matt liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    We can't wait until Autumn...
    I know was trying to paint yesterday but the paint was drying before I could get an even coat had to forget it today
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

15. Likes ro63rto liked this post