Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 11 July 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I like the lugs on that.
    Some old school Bombay lugs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    These 2 today
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. For us, it's a family thing. My wife's is tomorrow and our first date started with a bunch of mutual friends celebrating my mine and finishing celebrating hers.

Just got a UPS package today with her present. While on our cruise, she eyed a sporty white ceramic watch. Yeah, it looks more and more like she's caught the bug. This will make 3.

We had strict budget limits on our presents so I couldn't get her the same watch she looked at, but this will hopefully be okay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Likes Raza, mlcor, CFR, iyonk, DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Doesn't that wear the movement faster?
    I don't think so. Isn't that the old debate about what better preserves your watch; keeping it on a winder or letting it run down between wears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Late to today's party. Went for a snorkel in the lake, ran into a pretty little Pumpkinseed Sunfish, who seemed to like my Seiko 6139:
    Name:  6139 sunfish2.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  95.0 KB
    Name:  6139 sunfish3.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  108.3 KB
    Name:  Sunfish5.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  116.4 KB

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Late to today's party. Went for a snorkel in the lake, ran into a pretty little Pumpkinseed Sunfish, who seemed to like my Seiko 6139:

~Sherry.
    That fish seems just like all of us--"Ooh, shiny!"

9. Likes iyonk, popoki nui liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post

~Sherry.
    Did you pick up dinner while you were down there? I don't know what kind of fish that is, but I'd try to eat it.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    That fish seems just like all of us--"Ooh, shiny!"
    True!

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Did you pick up dinner while you were down there? I don't know what kind of fish that is, but I'd try to eat it.
    It's a Pumpkinseed Sunfish, and apparently they are good eating. But at about 4" in length fully grown, you'd have to catch a lot of them to make a good meal!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

12. Likes mlcor, Raza, iyonk liked this post