Likes Likes:  505
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: WRUW - Thursday - 13 July 2017

  1. #21
    Super Member Raza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    19,356
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Managed to make it home last night. Seven inches of rain yesterday. Yes, seven. Many roads are closed, there is a state of emergency in town, and the river isn't supposed to crest until Saturday, even though no more rain is expected.

    Thankfully, we live on an upgrade, and our house and neighborhood were unaffected. Snoopy, of course, rode it out safely on top of his house.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I keep forgetting you have that one. Clearly you don't wear it enough to get value out of it, you should gift it to someone; to me, specifically.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

  2. Likes mlcor, pepperami, watchdaddy1 liked this post
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I keep forgetting you have that one. Clearly you don't wear it enough to get value out of it, you should gift it to someone; to me, specifically.
    That's one I can't ever see parting with. Sorry.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Likes iyonk, watchdaddy1 liked this post
  5. #23
    Member stew77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    2,437
    Bathysphere 100 GMT today.


    Cheers,

    Chris

  6. #24
    Moderator gnuyork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    5,021
    Recycled (again,sorry). I still have it on a grey NATO for now.


  7. #25
    Nothing to be sorry about. I never get tired of looking at this watch.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Recycled (again,sorry). I still have it on a grey NATO for now.


  8. Likes troyrc1, gnuyork, watchdaddy1 liked this post
  9. #26
    Ich bin ein Ebeler! WWII70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Boston ex-pat Brit
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Managed to make it home last night. Seven inches of rain yesterday. Yes, seven. Many roads are closed, there is a state of emergency in town, and the river isn't supposed to crest until Saturday, even though no more rain is expected.

    Thankfully, we live on an upgrade, and our house and neighborhood were unaffected. Snoopy, of course, rode it out safely on top of his house.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Make sure you keep those watches dry


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

  10. Likes mlcor, watchdaddy1 liked this post
  11. #27
    dive dude deCompression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    20.000 miles under the sea
    Posts
    4,562
    switch to this one

    Regards Phil

    ★★


  12. #28
    Perfect shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    You'll have to make do with a recycled photo for today. But I do happen to really like this shot.

  13. Likes Raza, troyrc1, WatchNut22, watchdaddy1 liked this post
  14. #29
    Wonderful news, iyonk!

    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    wife and boy will return home this week.. miss them so much and will give them lots of hugs and kisses..

  15. #30
    Super Member Raza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    19,356
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    That's one I can't ever see parting with. Sorry.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

  16. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us