Well it's been meationed in pasting a few times but well I had bought an old joblot of Casio baby G'shocks so I believe design for women / children but I will probably keep and wear one of them maybe, but the baby g part if honest is a bit of a turn off, maybe if called mini G would have not been an issue.

You have Seiko monster and you also have the five series that some call the mini monster so yes the term baby just seem childish even for say a teen or lady to wear ? ? , but getting off the point so yes an outdated concept as I see women wearing men's G shocks for instance ,pans for another not that I care that they do nor does anyone else . BUT now if a man was to wear a smaller watch it would be deemed a ladies watch straight away ok a lot of the times it's guys that are saying it but not always.

( men's trench watch from the 1920's 25mm )

so does it matter any more ? I mean some of my vintage MEN'S are like 25mm to 35mm so to nowadays sizes classed as a women's watch to most.... so what say you ? do we need a new term or does it really matter ?

As always Ismy