Likes Likes:  442
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Saturday - 29 July 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Luv it Chris! and congrats for the new arrival! the blue Evant look amazing on your wrist with brown strap!
    that Raffle strap was my early experimental with that kind of stitches.. only you and CFR got the same material.. i have not perfected the technique, but i know the soft leather make up for comfort..

i still wear my Evant from Tony very often (typing this with the Evant on my wrist).. i luv the fact that mine got a mate black dial and blasted case but with amazing blue lume.. so far it hold up the regular wear very well and i have regulated mine so it wear extremely well.. Evant watches are great watch!

some people modded some Seiko or Invicta to some custom build to have sapphire crystal with AR, ceramic bezel, custom dial/hands and insert and so on.. i prefer the "Evant route".. its an amazing watch that was made to be wear and they build them so well..
    Thanks my friend!!! Agree...these Evants are really great watches! Your strap absolutely makes this one a treat on the wrist, and is SO much more comfortable than the OEMs supplied in the kit.
    Cheers,

Chris

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    iyonk, you are a very talented man.

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Have a great weekend everybody!

working on the weekend... so grateful for this project.. if the producer like it, they will hire us for the future series... as we know there are many division to work in movie, i work in audio mixing production in this particular one... my friends work on the scoring and the music recorded with live strings orchestra, i do all the editing and mixing.. i did compose music for 2 movies in the past.. how i become a strap maker from that path is life mystery..

4. Likes iyonk liked this post