Likes Likes:  61
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW august 2017 starts here :

WRUW august 2017 starts here :

model bgd-140

welcome my affordable friends to this months WRUW so what shall it be from me. well still a Casio but a different one from the GA-100 have upgraded that from beater to casual wear. as bought a joblot of watches (well four baby g) clean and repaired them and now two of which am selling / sold and that left the one I wanted and the reason I bought the job lot for and the worse one I thought at the time from the pics looked bad and I suppose it was.

I cleaned it up (now in theory I was going to sell it and the other two and keep the stealth baby g) but at the minute it has become my beater as fit's ok looks ok and don't mind it getting bump and banged so now it has become my daily wear and I might sell the other baby g and just keep this one, so I present a ladies / child's baby g ( yet fits better then say a men's G-9000 ..)

have a great month ahead guys and girls

As always ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Churchy, Yankeexpress, ro63rto liked this post

4. Likes Churchy, is that my watch, ro63rto liked this post

6. Likes is that my watch, Strela167, ro63rto liked this post

8. Likes ro63rto liked this post

10. Likes ro63rto liked this post

12. Likes Churchy, ro63rto liked this post

14. Likes ro63rto liked this post

16. Likes Churchy, ro63rto liked this post

18. Likes Strela167, ro63rto liked this post

20. Likes Churchy, ro63rto liked this post