Likes Likes:  4,405

Thread: The Chat Thread #3

Hybrid View

Our company had mass furloughs today, but I made the cut. It seems I'm deemed essential to the business. I did have to take a minor pay cut temporarily, but my expenses have been significantly less, so it should be a wash or close to. I'm going to celebrate by buying a new watch.................strap.

2. Likes Raza, mlcor, OhDark30, boatme99, geoffbot, Fantasio liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    Our company had mass furloughs today, but I made the cut. It seems I'm deemed essential to the business. I did have to take a minor pay cut temporarily, but my expenses have been significantly less, so it should be a wash or close to. I'm going to celebrate by buying a new watch.................strap.
    Glad to hear it mate. I seem okay too.

Everyone else, work wise?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Glad to hear it mate. I seem okay too.

Everyone else, work wise?
    We're a small but important part of the agricultural and mining supply chains, so we are considered essential-ish. I still have all my employees and am doing all I can to keep all of them. We also hae enough space in our shop to easily maintain the required physical distance. If we lose 30% of our revenue compared to last year we are eligible to have our employees wages subsidized, up to 75%, by the government. That would be pretty helpful, but I fear we won't quite get there and that may be a problem.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.