Likes Likes:  4,238
Page 3 of 502 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chat Thread #3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMike5150 View Post
    Maybe you should think? I need the caffeine, but really dislike Coke, Pepsi, energy drinks etc. Coffee is the least worst option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tea. Among other benefits, most teas also have caffeine. About half that of coffee, though, so you'll have to double your intake. Though a nice cup of tea (Earl Grey is my usual, but I also drink English breakfast and other blends) is hardly ever a chore.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Tea. Among other benefits, most teas also have caffeine. About half that of coffee, though, so you'll have to double your intake. Though a nice cup of tea (Earl Grey is my usual, but I also drink English breakfast and other blends) is hardly ever a chore.
    Not a fan of tea, except certain fruit teas (which do not have caffeine). As such, coffee is my least worst option

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMike5150 View Post
    Not a fan of tea, except certain fruit teas (which do not have caffeine). As such, coffee is my least worst option

Weird. Who doesn't like tea?
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Weird. Who doesn't like tea?
    The same man who doesn't like red wine.

When I make it at home, I'm a French press man. I boil filtered water in my kettle and then make it in the press. Delicious.
    I have a French Press, and used it for years, but now I prefer the Chemex method much better. I also have a Technivorm brewer.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    So you don't like the smell or the taste, but you still drink it?
    To he fair I'm pretty sure beer and whisky don't taste good but I drink a shed load of both. Coffee too. Maybe it's the drugs in them. I never drink alcohol free beer or decaf coffee.

I can drink tea, but never do because coffee.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Decaff coffee and alcohol free beer are just plain wrong

8. Likes TJMike5150, gnuyork, geoffbot, theague liked this post
    Name:  1tp367.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  45.8 KB
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Name:  must_not.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  22.0 KB
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

11. Likes theague liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    To he fair I'm pretty sure beer and whisky don't taste good but I drink a shed load of both. Coffee too. Maybe it's the drugs in them. I never drink alcohol free beer or decaf coffee.

I can drink tea, but never do because coffee.
    Most beer tastes blah to me, but I do like the taste of good Scottish, Irish, and Japanese whisky.