Likes Likes:  4,238
Page 379 of 502 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5018

Thread: The Chat Thread #3

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    We live in an astonishing world. I hope people never forget that. I suspect the dolphins would have accepted you as a friendly competing neighbor who beat them to the feed. I think it's cool that the little shad (or whatever - herring, sardine?) did not see you as a predator and perhaps they were using you as camouflage. Even the prey show their own forms of intelligence.
    I had no fear of the predator, and yes it was very interesting that they prey fish felt I was no threat to them. I am pretty sure it is an experience I will never have again and thus will treasure both the uniqueness of the event and the oddness of it.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

2. Likes skywatch, Mediocre, hayday, Spooky liked this post
    Eligibility for the second dose opened up for me yesterday and I found a nice lull in the crowds ( the health authority posts wait times at the various drive through/ walk in clinics) and am now fully vaccinated.

5. Likes Mediocre, skywatch liked this post
    Blog Entries

The last thing a Giraffe sees before being fed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Hope everyone is ok

8. Likes Henry Krinkle, Spooky liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Hope everyone is ok
    No reports of injury.

10. Likes Spooky, skywatch, Mediocre liked this post
    That's Missouri in summer. A tornado warning is always just around the corner. One of the reasons I left. I'd trade snow storms for tornadoes any day.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

12. Likes Mediocre, Spooky, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    That's Missouri in summer. A tornado warning is always just around the corner. One of the reasons I left. I'd trade snow storms for tornadoes any day.
    We had at least four different tornados touchdown yesterday. Saskatchewan is the, what, Mississpi/ Oklahoma/ Texas of Canada. Ontario used to get the most, but climate change has shifted that to Saskatchewan, not least due to the increased humidity from agriculture. I still find plow winds, which we get a lot of too, more disturbing than tornados. There is just nothing cool or pretty about a plow wind.

Blog Entries

I don’t recall ever being this happy.

Nothing like a bonfire ice cream cone.

Blog Entries

Feral cave child.