Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 5018

Thread: The Chat Thread #3

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post
    Happy for ya!

Sent from Maxwell Smart’s shoe.
    Now, let's get you sorted, Marko...

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Yeah what's up with that - decision made yet mate?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Patience, my dear friends. It's in process.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Yeah what's up with that - decision made yet mate?

Plan A: Three rounds of interviews behind, I'm among final three candidates. Discussed with CEO yesterday and he's trying to schedule final round during next week.

Plan B: Two rounds of interviews behind, I'm among final two candidates. Doing on-line tests this weekend and meeting global head of operations next week.

Plan C: Two rounds of interviews behind, I'm among final five candidates. Next week final 2-3 candidates will get invitation for third interview.

Plan D: Yesterday got call for interview. Opening question was if I was ready go down in my salary request. That ended before it actually started.

This laptop is truly terrible, especially for the extortionate price. The keys have no gap between them which makes for constant typos, there's no physical click on the inaccurate and laggy track pad (the edges of which you have to guess as they're insivible), Windows 11 keeps changing my proofing language to French, and hiding my tray icons, despite me choosing don't hide. Hellish! Name:  20220909_150419.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  41.0 KB
    Last edited by geoffbot; Sep 9, 2022 at 02:13 PM.

So the good news is neither my foot nor my wrist are broken and Austin, the 18 year old cat, was completely unharmed.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

6. Likes scottjc, tribe125, Fantasio, mlcor, Raza, hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    So the good news is neither my foot nor my wrist are broken and Austin, the 18 year old cat, was completely unharmed.
    Hurrah for Austin.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

8. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    Hurrah for Austin.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    I agree, even though the incident was 100% his fault.

What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    What happened?
    Crazy 18 year old cat stopped right where I was planning to plant my foot while descending some scaffolding. I managed to hurl myself overtop of him. He's unharmed. I have no broken bones but I do have deep tissue injuries to my right foot, left wrist and left hand. Also, the Xrays showed previously unknown advanced osteoarthritis in both metatarsal 1s, likely
    partially due to all those years as a competitive runner.

Crazy 18 year old cat stopped right where I was planning to plant my foot while descending some scaffolding. I managed to hurl myself overtop of him. He's unharmed. I have no broken bones but I do have deep tissue injuries to my right foot, left wrist and left hand. Also, the Xrays showed previously unknown advanced osteoarthritis in both metatarsal 1s, likely
    partially due to all those years as a competitive runner.
    Yeah, "previously unknown," it's like the tree in the forest dilemma. I have "moderate to severe" arthritis in both knees that was previously unknown. Not sure I wanted to know...

13. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post