Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ball EMII Sportsman Ducks Unlimited watch wrist shots

Ball EMII Sportsman Ducks Unlimited watch wrist shots

So there were a few requests to post some wrist shots of the Ball EMII Sportsman that Rob reviewed in this thread:

http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...(Photo-Review)

As a recap if you join Ducks Unlimited for $35 you can purchase this watch which retails for $1999 for $1299. Considering what you get is a Ball EMII Titanium diver that is redialed and bezeled as a woodsman/survival/navigator watch on a composite strap. This package weighs in at 102 grams as it comes from Ball. One thing about the case setup that they choose is that the secondary crown for the bezel does not need to be screwed in or out to operate. It has a heavy click to rotate the bezel. For these pictures I put it on a Ball deployant that I have.

Last edited by Samanator; Jan 24, 2015 at 12:54 AM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

2. Likes JAGtime, Domo, Yankeexpress, FuzzyB liked this post
    You bought a Ball.....And you did't post a lume shot.....

*slow clapping*

Nice watch though. I can't think of a Ball I don't like the look of without the arabic numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    You bought a Ball.....And you did't post a lume shot.....

*slow clapping*

Nice watch though. I can't think of a Ball I don't like the look of without the arabic numbers.
    It was in Rob's write up, but I will correct in a few moments.
    Cheers,

Michael

So here is your lume shot:

Not hacked or saturated.
    Cheers,

Michael

6. Likes Domo, Yankeexpress liked this post
    Great pictures and love the strap it is on. Nice watch.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    ...Not hacked or saturated.
    Very nice! You don't need to muck around with nonsense like that when you have tritium lume!

1) The Alpinist has some competition
    2) Really cool and interesting functions / specs - that isn't something you see every day. And...
    3) ...Now that I've seen a limited edition duck watch I believe I actually have seen everything.

That's a lot of watch for the money. The one thing I don't quite understand is the operation/function of the sunrise/sunset indicator. Do you simply adjust the bezel to show the time of the sunrise/sunset?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    That's a lot of watch for the money. The one thing I don't quite understand is the operation/function of the sunrise/sunset indicator. Do you simply adjust the bezel to show the time of the sunrise/sunset?
    I've question this a bit and if you look it is coordinated so sunrise=East and sunset=West. The light and dark half circle I believe is coordinated with the the north and south hemisphere when you are utilizing the watch bezel and hands as a compass. You compensate differently based on hemisphere. When I figured this out it makes more sense.
    Cheers,

Michael

I have to admit I missed the review Rob did, so I read that just now. It sure is a beauty!
    Not too sure about the duck on the dial, but it is fun, and I like the idea behind it.

Regards,

Martin