Likes Likes:  24
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First of the new year, and first Rolex!

The Hulk looks great on you.Congrats.Love that shade of green.Been on my list for years too.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Its fantastic! I'm pretty sure I could wear it everyday for the rest of my life and be very happy with my watch collection.

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    The Hulk looks great on you.Congrats.Love that shade of green.Been on my list for years too.
    Quote Originally Posted by cabfrank View Post
    Its fantastic! I'm pretty sure I could wear it everyday for the rest of my life and be very happy with my watch collection.
    Thanks, guys!

Wow, Very Nice

5. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Wow, Very Nice
    Thanks, Martin.

P.S. I see what you did there...

7. Likes Martin liked this post
    Great start to the year mlcor, can't wait to see what's in the bag for the next 11 months . . .

9. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by uchinanchu View Post
    Great start to the year mlcor, can't wait to see what's in the bag for the next 11 months . . .
    Thanks. I've got an interesting one coming in early next week. Much more modest but pretty neat. Stay tuned....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome piece!

Peace,
    Preston

12. Likes mlcor liked this post