Likes Likes:  21
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My First Breilting

Blog Entries
    I seriously love this watch. I find myself trying to stay up later so I can wear it longer. (I don't sleep while wearing a watch unless I'm napping on a couch or otherwise sleeping fully dressed.)

Great suggestion by M. I wasn't even really considering the B-1; rather, I was going to wait months and months for a suitable Airwolf Raven. But this is a truly stunning watch.

2. Likes M. Montaigne liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I seriously love this watch. I find myself trying to stay up later so I can wear it longer. (I don't sleep while wearing a watch unless I'm napping on a couch or otherwise sleeping fully dressed.)

Great suggestion by M. I wasn't even really considering the B-1; rather, I was going to wait months and months for a suitable Airwolf Raven. But this is a truly stunning watch.
    It is nice when the anticipation is matched by the joy of acquisition and then ownership, shows you chose well.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

4. Likes Raza, Chase liked this post
    Re IWC 3717
    Yes, out of production now but you can still find a few new ones GM

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    You know, the Spitfire Chrono is basically the only IWC that I've seen and still really want. I like it a lot, but I'm not 100% sure that if I were to add a flieger chronograph that I'd choose that one. I'd have to try it on to be sure.

But they don't make that one anymore, right?
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Blog Entries
    I wonder if I should consider a Bradystraps SailCloth for the B-1. Black with white stitching. I have one now, but it's 20mm.

What about a genuine Breitling fabric strap. The new Military fabric strap is very comfortable, I have one for my SOH.
    A quick internet search and I found this pic....
    Mine was $185 so that may be a factor.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

8. Likes timekeeper liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    What about a genuine Breitling fabric strap. The new Military fabric strap is very comfortable, I have one for my SOH.
    A quick internet search and I found this pic....
    Mine was $185 so that may be a factor.
    A bit too utilitarian for me, I think. For the military look, I think I'd rather go NATO. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Breitling
    Omega
    Rolex
    IWC
    Nixon
    G-shock

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNomad View Post
    Breitling
    Omega
    Rolex
    IWC
    Nixon
    G-shock
    Hmm, how about Nomis and Guinand?

Also, what about this strap for the B-1 for the summertime weather? (Remember, the bracelet on my Breitling is a bit too small, so when my wrist swells in the summer, it's way too tight)

http://www.panatime.com/nesagecowima1.html

12. Likes T Bone liked this post
    Looks great I'm not a ani-digi fan but I like that

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Looks great I'm not a ani-digi fan but I like that

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk

Yeah, for $21, it's not so big a risk, either. I just ordered it. Should be here early next week. And I've had good experiences with Hadley Roma before, so I'm sure it'll be quality. Maybe not Hirsch level, but it'll be good.