Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A quick this that or the other....

The Nomos has a really striking face (love the blue hands and the concentric circles on the sub seconds). Then again, the Chronoscope has a nice clean "techy" look, and what appears to be a very attractive gracefully curved crystal. It'd be between those two of these four if it were me.
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

2. Likes MarkO liked this post
    MaxBill you won't be disappointed.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

4. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Do you know how jealous I will be if you get that Chronoscope?.Go for it- Ive wanted one for a long time.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

6. Likes MarkO liked this post
    There is another Junghans that I find quite interesting, but the dial may be too busy for what I think you're looking for. Still, here it goes, just in case...

Name:  027-3380-00.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  122.6 KB
    (pic from www)
    Last edited by CFR; Jan 25, 2015 at 05:05 AM.

8. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1109 View Post
    Monblanc will likely not be in stores for next 2-3 months. Between Junghans and Nomos, my vote is for the Nomos.
    I can't seem to see a release date.

Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    How big is the Nomos?
    38mm The size is fine on my wrist with the slim bezel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    I am not sure if the MB shown here is the one I saw at a boutique some weeks back. If it was, my only observation is that it somehow houses a small movement relative to the size of the watch. Not that it is a problem, just fell ..... weird.

Having said that, u like the MB dial better, followed by Nomos. Enjoy your shopping! Help the economy, spend more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is an almost similar model on the website that has the Montblac symbol on the dial as a sub seconds. I am not so keen on that one and it is more money.

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    There is another Junghans that I find quite interesting, but the dial may be too busy for what I think you're looking for. Still, here it goes, just in case...

Name:  027-3380-00.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  122.6 KB
    (pic from www)
    I like the colour on the dial but I have a problem with cut off numerals, probably just a mild OCD thing.

I was thinking of the Max Bill in white, anyone an opinion on the black. There is an automatic with creamy numerals with a black face.
    The Nomos I have tried on previously, the Max Bill would break my try before you buy policy, but I did ok last time with the MM300.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Ive always been drawn to the white over black with the Max Bills- not sure why.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

11. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Generally speaking, I see a thread like this and think "Nomos, perfect!".....But the new Montblanc is a cut above!
    I agree. I generally love Nomos, but not that hand and marker colour combination. I don't generally like Montblanc watches (but I love their pens), but that looks stunning.
    G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

13. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Max Bill Auto
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Montblanc...
    Cheers,

Richard

I like how simple that Montblanc is. Looks great.