well been building a watch long story short I tend to do a few from time to time I saw a dial I must have so bought it then when it arrived would not fit any cases I bought and would not fit any of the pan like cases I liked, so it has sat un-used for about twelve months they are not even stocking them any more.

I am in the middle of another build just waiting on parts so I dig out the dial thinking to sell for parts to fund towards another one I am thinking on but it is a nice dial and I got a ss skeleton movement that will fit and am going to source a cases but will have to be a pilot case not overly keen of pan dials in these cases but needs must if they are the only one's that fit it unless I go expensive and go for one where I would have to drill my own stem holes too .

not going to do that on some thing I might not love as it would not be cost effective if I don't like the finished look and sell it they hold a certain price don't they

now to the point of the thread got this dial ..

which set of hands would you chose go standard pan hands like so :

yellow gold :

rose gold :

new look black pan :

or go with some thing different as it wont be a normal pan build if a pilot case is used so give us a bit of choice to the hands :

black/orange pilot hands :

or maybe you got another set in mind so two things don't want to pay a fortune for the hands these are all just under the tenner each and two got to fit a 6498/6497 movement

As always Ismy