Likes Likes:  283
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: IWL Challenge: 1 brand, 3 watches, all you need for 20 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Feather View Post
    Attachment 9907Attachment 9908
    These two I own, the other would be a Cellini, sorry I don't know how to add that to this...
    Got it!!
    Well played, LBF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doh! I just went back and re-read the rules for the first phase, or read them rather. I do own one of my choices (the PO) and I did not post any photos. That's what I get for skimming - ha!

...and for what it's worth, my local Costco has the AT, and every time I walk in, I have to go stare at it, but what's worse, I went there Friday night and they now have the Speedmaster on display as well. I could have just scooped both of them up and had my 20 year trifecta. But nope. It's gonna be hard walking by the Speedmaster again when I go there next, which will probably be tomorrow.

Hand me my red card now.
    Last edited by gnuyork; Feb 1, 2015 at 12:02 AM.

3. Likes Col Angus liked this post
    I will go with Hamilton. For my dress watch I would have my trusty Intra Matic, which I own.

I would have the Spirit of Liberty chrono for a more casual look.

And for a grab and go quartz option I would go with the ana-digi Flight Timer.

Not a bad trio!
    Last edited by pantagruel; Feb 1, 2015 at 12:13 AM.

5. Likes Col Angus, iyonk, Chronopolitano liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by pantagruel View Post
    I will go with Hamilton. For my dress watch I would have my trusty Intra Matic, which I own.

I would have the Spirit of Liberty chrono for a more casual look.

And for a grab and go quartz option I would go with the ana-digi Flight Timer.

Not a bad trio!
    I'll squeeze you into the polls. Be sure to vote for the ones already up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So Bremont the only elimination in phase 1 ?
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    So Bremont the only elimination in phase 1 ?
    Stay tuned. One more group to come.