Likes Likes:  618
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 119

Thread: WRUW - Tuesday - 27 January 2015

  1. #1

    WRUW - Tuesday - 27 January 2015

    Good morning

    Name:  P1261.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  180.1 KB

    Name:  P1262.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  361.3 KB

    Name:  P1262b.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  228.1 KB

    Name:  P1264.JPG
Views: 107
Size:  190.5 KB

    Have a great day, everyone.

  2. #2
    Big Member Chase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,423
    This one again Tuesday.
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture63145-image.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  57.3 KB

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good morning

    Name:  P1261.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  180.1 KB

    Name:  P1262.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  361.3 KB

    Name:  P1262b.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  228.1 KB

    Name:  P1264.JPG
Views: 107
Size:  190.5 KB

    Have a great day, everyone.
    Fantastic pictures and a beautiful watch, C!

  4. Likes CFR liked this post
  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    This one again Tuesday.
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture63145-image.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  57.3 KB
    Chase, beautiful!

  6. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
  7. #5
    Have a good day everyone!



    Jane


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Ich bin ein Ebeler! WWII70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Boston ex-pat Brit
    Posts
    3,133

    WRUW - Tuesday - 27 January 2015

    Expecting 2-3 feet of snow (news outlets are calling it "Nor-Beaster") tonight, so this for a snow day tomorrow at home with the kids

    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

  9. #7
    Ich bin ein Ebeler! WWII70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Boston ex-pat Brit
    Posts
    3,133
    I'm not so sure about that jacket and shirt combo.....

    Originally Posted by ChaseThis one again Tuesday.


    Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    Chase, beautiful!
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

  10. Likes JAGtime, timekeeper liked this post
  11. #8
    Member Steppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Melton Mowbray, Uk
    Posts
    1,911
    Name:  IMAG1340.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  49.0 KB

  12. #9
    Member CamB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    1,945
    Regards Cam

    Watches
    Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

  13. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    Have a good day everyone!



    Jane


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    i agree with you Jane about C's image quality [ curse him ]but have to say you might make a good apprentice for him - you captured that dial wave beautifullyName:  _GJP0015.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  124.1 KBhave a great day guys

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us