Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow!

Wow!

I just discovered IWL, and after a quick glance, I’m excited. Seems to be what that other forum used to be and I’ve really missed that. I already recognize some usernames from the good ol days of WUS. I look forward to taking part, here

2. Likes CFR, Muad'dib liked this post
    to the Forum, I'm sure you'll like it here.

4. Likes ctimrun liked this post
    Welcome aboard! Pretty chilled here - absolutely zero trolling and very rarely an argument. Slower pace of life and other places. What's in the watch box?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

6. Likes ctimrun liked this post
    as Geoff said pretty relaxed ,and people are here more for the watches ( then other expects you some time get in these places ) and as our motto says ..

so hope you have fun here
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

8. Likes ctimrun liked this post
    Welcome and join right in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

10. Likes ctimrun liked this post

We like a wow.

12. Likes ctimrun liked this post

Wow!

So glad to hear! I'd been on the other site for a good bit of time, really loved the atmosphere. I took a break for a while, and when I went back, it was totally different. I didn't mind the increased commercialization. That was just a minor irritant. What I couldn't handle was the influx of new members seemingly solely intent on belittling and being argumentative. To make matters worse, the mods were of no help. I've missed the camaraderie of the old days of that site, so I'm very happy to find IWL

So, what's in the box? I'll get more active on this site, but for now, here's a partial list:

Seiko SLA017, Bremont S500BG, Longines Legend Diver, Towson Watch Mission Moon, Ulysse Nardin Michaelangelo Big Date, Dodane Type 23 Quartz, Breitling Superocean 42, Breitling Aerospace, B&R BR02-94, Heuer Regatta, Tag Heuer 2000 Auto Chrono, Schaumburg L&B Aquatitan 1000, Tissot Seastar 1000 (older one), Tissot T-Touch Pro, Hami Pioneer, Hami X-Wind, Oris BC3 Advanced, Orion Field Standard, Deep Blue Abyss 500, Steiny Aviation GMT, Ecozilla, Bulova Precisionist.

Edit: Totally forgot about my Mido All Dial Coliseum COSC Chrono in Ti. I’ve had it since 2009 and Mido is only now starting gain recognition here in the states.
    Last edited by ctimrun; Oct 14, 2017 at 02:21 AM.

14. Likes CFR, geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctimrun View Post
    So, what's in the box? I'll get more active on this site, but for now, here's a partial list:

Seiko SLA017, Bremont S500BG, Longines Legend Diver, Towson Watch Mission Moon, Ulysse Nardin Michaelangelo Big Date, Dodane Type 23 Quartz, Breitling Superocean 42, Breitling Aerospace, B&R BR02-94, Heuer Regatta, Tag Heuer 2000 Auto Chrono, Schaumburg L&B Aquatitan 1000, Tissot Seastar 1000 (older one), Tissot T-Touch Pro, Hami Pioneer, Hami X-Wind, Oris BC3 Advanced, Orion Field Standard, Deep Blue Abyss 500, Steiny Aviation GMT, Ecozilla, Bulova Precisionist.
    And that's a very interesting list, indeed.

16. Likes ctimrun liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctimrun View Post
    I didn't mind the increased commercialization.

We did. Some of us were running the place from day-to-day, so we made this one instead.

18. Likes ctimrun liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    We did. Some of us were running the place from day-to-day, so we made this one instead.
    I'll bet. For the regular user, it was just screen clutter. Did you all get paid for that or was it all volunteer?