Likes Likes:  47
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you have incoming?

looks cool well I have a couple coming in soon a tat lot and a not telling till I see it

oh and had a g-lide arrive yesterday not sure on thee strap not very comfortable feel more plastic then the newer stuff
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Greg, Sedi liked this post
    New one just arrived:
    Cheers, Sedi

Couldn't resist and pulled the trigger on a used LCW-M100 just a day after this one arrived. With 15% off on eBay the price was just too good to pass up. Maybe I can swap movements between the WVA-M630 and the LCW-M100 - module is the same. Seller has already shipped it, so maybe I'll get it tomorrow.
    Cheers, Sedi

5. Likes is that my watch, deCompression liked this post
    Sold the LCW-M100 after just a few days. It's just too small for my current taste. So I bought a Citizen JW0125 on eBay today. That one was on my list quite some time.
    Cheers, Sedi

7. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    well now I just snag what is suppose to be a vintage as new casio mint they say looks the part just not sure if retro or original till I get my hands on it ..but you all know me it wont be one of the norms for me so will leave you guessing as to what it is ....hint I used the word casio only
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

9. Likes Sedi liked this post
    Long time since I bought a G-Shock (with the higher prices and all, IMO they lost a lot of their appeal) -- but I instantly fell in love when I saw this for the 1st time:

c) Casio.de

Even though I think having Bluetooth on a G-Shock is stupid (if I need to keep my phone near the watch all the time I might as well just look on my phone for telling time) I love that design and the features -- they finally managed to put a 24 hr timer AND 24 hr stopwatch in a solar ana-digi G-Shock, even though they lost the Snooze alarm in the process -- I wonder why they can't get it right EVERY time, but oh so close. So today I snatched one up for half of MSRP slightly used on the bay. Can't wait. Stupid thing is -- my phone won't even work with the app. Would have preferred Multiband 6 but I heard they shut down the tower in the US so I can understand that Casio walks down the BT-route. Should rather go with GPS for time-setting but the GPS-models are way overpriced IMO.
    Last edited by Sedi; Dec 2, 2018 at 05:26 PM.
    Cheers, Sedi

11. Likes Greg, worker liked this post
    Nice Sedi. Looking forward to some pics.

There's talk of the Ft. Collins tower being de-funded but only rumour so far. It's still broadcasting the signal.

13. Likes Sedi liked this post
    Ah, okay. Info on the web suggested it is already out of order. I still prefer Multiband over GPS and GPS over BT for time-setting. Best of all of course would be HAQ, but my only "experiment" with a HAQ-watch failed. I bought a used Bulova HAQ but it ran about the same as any standard G-Shock with about 15sec+/month not 15sec+/yr as it rather should have been. It's now sitting in my watch-box with a dead battery. Can't sell it since it is not running within specs.
    Well, I wanted to get a new phone anyway -- maybe the GR-B100 will push me over the edge. Too bad it doesn't run with Casio's original BT-app which I still have installed because of my GB-6900B, IMO even without BT the best module Casio ever put in a 69XX-model.
    Cheers, Sedi

Watch arrived and it's awesome! Mabye the higher prices are justified after all since this feels like really high quality. Makes some other models feel flimsy.
    Cheers, Sedi

16. Likes Greg, deCompression, worker liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Watch arrived and it's awesome! Mabye the higher prices are justified after all since this feels like really high quality. Makes some other models feel flimsy.
    I have the blue version. I got it a while before you did. This works so much better than the MT-G which was highly frustrating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

18. Likes Sedi liked this post