Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New source for aftermarket bracelets

Grand Master Seiko Fanboy mike120's Avatar

New source for aftermarket bracelets

I recently bought another SKX to use as a UPMMM (Ultimate Poor Man's Marine Master) and when I was looking for a bracelet stumbled across a new seller who I had never heard of before. He goes by "seikoetc2014," is based out of Houston with free shipping via priority mail to the US, and has some great products. As far as I can tell, they're broadly similar (my Super Oyster is exactly the same) as the stuff sold by Will up in Canada, and his prices even not factoring in shipping are better by about 20 bucks. On top of that, he uses OEM Seiko clasps, in my case the clasp off of a Monster, which IMHO really make the combo more appealing. The shipping was lightning fast, and while I can't attest to the way problems would be handled, I can say that between the care taken in packaging and the speed of shipping that I think you would be in good hands.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/seikoetc2014...1&_ipg=&_from=

Cheers!
    Mike
    Cheers,
    Mike

2. Likes oak1971 liked this post
    Good catch!

Very nice.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx