Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday Jan 30th- WRUW?

Blog Entries

Friday Jan 30th- WRUW?

This modded Seiko 7002 has been getting the lion's share of wear as I continue painting the house;

The recently arrived Sub has been getting worn the rest of the time;

And yesterday, I switched over to the Omega Seamaster 300;

Have a great weekend, all!

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

2. Likes muddy250, RBrylawski liked this post
    This again :-)

Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

4. Likes Teeritz, RBrylawski, gnuyork liked this post
    Hey Tino, you seen the price of an SM300 case at Cousins lately? When I priced up the whole watch sans movement in December it cost £998, then they hiked the case a couple of hundred and yesterday while I was ordering a new spring bar tool I saw it had jumped once again to a total of £1660, case is over £1000! Cheeky ba***rds!
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

6. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Happy Friday! UTS 1000m today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

8. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Quick and dirty phone picture of today's Omega... another Watchco SM300 like Tino's, this one on a Brady sailcloth strap:

10. Likes Teeritz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by muddy250 View Post
    Hey Tino, you seen the price of an SM300 case at Cousins lately? When I priced up the whole watch sans movement in December it cost £998, then they hiked the case a couple of hundred and yesterday while I was ordering a new spring bar tool I saw it had jumped once again to a total of £1660, case is over £1000! Cheeky ba***rds!
    Cousins are cashing in on the fact that Omega spares are getting harder to get a hold of and will be non existent through people like cousins at the end of the year. All this when cousins say that they look after the small watch maker...... Which as it turns out is total Bull Sh*t

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarky View Post
    Cousins are cashing in on the fact that Omega spares are getting harder to get a hold of and will be non existent through people like cousins at the end of the year. All this when cousins say that they look after the small watch maker...... Which as it turns out is total Bull Sh*t
    That's not cricket. If Ofrei were pulling tricks like that, I wouldn't have been surprised. A six hundred quid jump in price due to demand is just a little too sneaky for my liking.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Teeritz View Post
    That's not cricket. If Ofrei were pulling tricks like that, I wouldn't have been surprised. A six hundred quid jump in price due to demand is just a little too sneaky for my liking.
    Way past sneaky and they can keep it now. That's pushing the cost into the region of £2.5k with a movement, assembly and service! I can get a nice ExII for that. :-)
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

Way past sneaky and they can keep it now. That's pushing the cost into the region of £2.5k with a movement, assembly and service! I can get a nice ExII for that. :-)

WatchCo have put up the price of their SM300 too. They were £2400, now up for £2900 on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Clarky View Post
    WatchCo have put up the price of their SM300 too. They were £2400, now up for £2900 on eBay
    Silly money.
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3