Likes Likes:  4,364
Page 365 of 397 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3961

Thread: Lolz - random internet stuff you feel compelled to share

2. Likes skywatch, geoffbot, hayday liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    It says 'F THE COLOR BLIND'.
    It might as well. I used to flunk these tests in elementary school. That's when I learned I was slightly red-green colorblind, but only in the pastels. All the pinks and pale greens turn to gray. So... I can't even figure out if you're joking or not!
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

4. Likes hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Naturally, the top word is the only one I can make out. I usually get these 3-D images, but I can't get this one.
    It's not 3d dude - it's a colour blindness test. Which you failed!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

6. Likes hayday liked this post
    I've been flunking them since school as well. With this one, I probably can only read it because I knew what to expect -- I can see where the letters are, but I'm not sure if I could read it out just so otherwise.

8. Likes hayday, skywatch liked this post
    Funny story: For the entirety of my life, my family has picked on me for getting colors wrong. A couple of years ago, the wife had me take an online color blind test. She was PISSED I hadn't told her about my colorblindness. I'm like, "You saw the results before I did. I didn't even know!" I see in color but I have difficulty distinguishing between various shades of green and red. For example, something that looks black to everyone else often dark green to me, and don't get me started on all the "it's orange vs. red" debates I've had. When in doubt, I run outfits by her to make sure I'm not putting clashing colors together.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

10. Likes skywatch, Raza liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    "it's orange vs. red"
    Or orange vs green, because it's this one for me? Most of the time, I'm lost between those two without context.

One of my friends once told me: colour blindness in the only disability you can make fun of.

Edit -- fun fact: I still got issued a driving licence valid for 10 years (the maximum period in IE). That's with the colour-blindness, serious shortsightedness and astigmatism. Scary to think about how poor a vision those drivers with restricted licences have to have.
    Last edited by rodia77; Jan 27, 2021 at 04:25 PM.

12. Likes hayday liked this post
    I knew a girl in college who was color blind. We worked together in a restaurant. We used cloth napkins, blue for the banquets and green for the main dining room. She constantly merged the two when we were folding them and making rollups; silveware wrapped in a napkin. We often gave her the napkins to use so she wouldn't put the banquet rollups in the dining room and vice versa. She also colored her own hair, which she nailed. Platinum blonde is pretty easy I imagine. She was both pretty and pretty ditzy. One of the cooks once told her the seafood special was one-eyed trouser trout with a cream sauce, and she wrote it on the board at the hostess stand. Apologies for the sophmoric humor. Delete if necessary.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. Likes rodia77, geoffbot liked this post

16. Likes Dan R liked this post

18. Likes rodia77 liked this post

20. Likes geoffbot liked this post