Likes Likes:  1

Thread: FS: Helson Shark Diver SD40 grey grey/steel *BNIB*

Hybrid View

FS: Helson Shark Diver SD40 grey grey/steel *BNIB*

Another sacrifice in the grail run. This one literally brand new in box, I opened the packing styrofoam to take the pictures. The Mylar was pulled off the dial for a couple pictures then put back. The bracelet, wrap, stickers etc are all packaged as it left the factory. Sorry no wrist shots here as I would have had to unwrap the bracelet to open the clasp and get it on.

Note these wear big. I originally ordered the 42mm which should have easily been able to wear but was huge, so I ordered this one in its place. Plan on this wearing like a 42.

The brushed grey dial is stunning, and is lighter in person that the pictures show. The quality is leagues above it's price range. This will be a great score for someone to be sure.

Specifications from Helson site: http://www.helsonwatch.com/shark-diver-40.php
    Case: Brushed 316L surgical stainless steel - Ø 40 mm - height 12 mm - lug distance 20 mm- total weight incl. full link bracelet 180g.
    Screwed crown with side protection
    length, lug to lug 49 mm
    Sapphire crystal: 3 mm thick - inside AR coated.
    Bezel: Sapphire inlay or steel inlay with lume dot
    Water resistance: 500m/1640 ft
    Dial, hands and bezel coated with
    swiss SuperLuminova
    Bracelet: Comfortable 20 mm stainless steel bracelet with
    removable screwed end links / double locking clasp
    Movement: 24 Jewel Japanese Miyota 9015 automatic

Price to move at $525 including PayPal and USPS shipping Canada/CONUS. No lowball offers please, and remember this is a brand new watch! No trades. I have excellent references available as should you.

2. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Keep on forgetting this one sitting there in the box...

Trades? I'd look at a Steinhart Ocean a Vintage GMT for it.
    Other offers around the 41-43mm range considered. Would rather a lateral or trade up for me not down.

SOLD