Likes Likes:  49
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone keep monthly stats of the watches they wear?

If you are enjoying yourself then thats the main thing, it goes without saying that I am not a fastidious record keeper.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Quote Originally Posted by synequano View Post
    Nope,in fact I've been a one watch person for a bit

This watch has been on my wrist daily since Dec 11,2014
    Are you sure it's the same watch? All panerais look the same...
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

No. This is a weird fascination.

My fascination is completely normal, however. I time my watches at least once a day, using Watchtimer app on the i-phone.
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

4. Likes whatmeworry, 93EXCivic liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    No. This is a weird fascination.

My fascination is completely normal, however. I time my watches at least once a day, using Watchtimer app on the i-phone.
    All of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Look at the equivalent thread on f71 and you'll see people producing things more extreme than this
    True story. Examples.

7. Likes Der Amf, FuzzyB liked this post
    No, but thank you for providing me with a benchmark to show my wife how bad it could be.

-hayday
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    No, but thank you for providing me with a benchmark to show my wife how bad it could be.

-hayday
    Always happy to help.

10. Likes hayday liked this post

Does anyone keep monthly stats of the watches they wear?

I time 8-10 at any moment. All of them on my 8-watch winder plus any that I am keeping handwound. The recent flurry or Ebel purchases really forces me to get another winder, but I fear this will alert my wife as to how many watches I have.

.... and there are 4 watches missing from this photo. An old Citizen Eco-drive (a wedding present from my wife) is sunbathing to recharge having lost all power in the winder. Vintage 1950s-60s Ebel is at the spa for a tune up. Black dial Sportwave diver is at Movado for repair. Black dial 1911 BTR GMT is in its box waiting for a new home.

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    All of them?
    Originally Posted by WWII70My fascination is completely normal, however. I time my watches at least once a day, using Watchtimer app on the i-phone."
    Last edited by WWII70; Feb 1, 2015 at 06:42 PM.
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

I spend my life working with spreadsheets and used to keep something similar to track the watches that were getting the most, or least wear.
    Having used it to help me to decide which I needed to get rid of I stopped. 95% of my collection is Rado so it didn't get much interest at the old place and I'm quite happy with the state of my collection at the moment.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

13. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Some of you guys have WAY to much free time on your hands.....
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

15. Likes Seriously liked this post