Likes Likes:  3

Thread: FS: Hamilton Pan Europ, grey three hand MINT

FS: Hamilton Pan Europ, grey three hand MINT

Ref h35415781

Next on the grail chopping block is the beautiful five month old Pan Europ three hander grey dial. Hamilton did a stunning job of this one. Been on the wrist a handful of times. I couldn't find a single mark on it since purchasing August 2014. The leather rally strap has never been worn. The NATO has never even been mounted on the watch. The few times I wore it I had it on a sailcloth strap (3rd image down, not included). This is going to be a great pick up for someone.

From Hamilton site: http://www.hamiltonwatch.com/collect...auto/h35405741

PAN EUROP AUTO
    Hamilton is raising the bar for its Pan Europ family with a brand new, highperformance automatic movement. The H-30, with its typical 80 hours of power reserve, is rooted in sporty design that is both chic and dynamic.
    Modern materials and color schemes translate the Pan Europ heritage into an eye-catching contemporary timepiece available in either striped textile or round cut-outs black leather showing a red colored underlining. To meet the specific demands of all occasions and moods, the Pan Europ is delivered with both straps and a pin remover which makes it simpler to alternate between the two.

Stainless Steel
    Sapphire Crystal
    Automatic
    Water Resistance 5 bar (50 m) / 73 psi (164 ft)
    Lug Width 22MM
    42MM
    Anti-reflective treatment
    Open Case Back

http://shop.hamiltonwatch.com/americ...h35415781.html

Like the rest of my pieces this is not a grey market watch. If your only interest is buying something as cheap as possible then good luck in your search. This watch is mint with manufacturer warranty. Retail $1195 and I will let this one go for $995 including PayPal fees and USPS shipping Canada/CONUS. I will not sell for a dollar less so don't ask. No trades. I have excellent references available as should you.

2. Likes Mediocre, is that my watch liked this post
    Guess it would help if I bumped this...

This was supposed to have been traded but the guy disappeared off the face of the earth so back up. Let's make it no-brainer pricing and let it go for $900 shipped CONUS/Canada.

875 for my friends at IWL

Digging this one up from the past after deciding to keep it. After a bigger fish so this one can go for $800 inclusive.
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

Up thanks

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

Divorce lawyer needs to make his Porsche payment.
    First $700

9. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    SOLD