Likes Likes:  16

Thread: How do you store or display your G-Shocks?

How do you store or display your G-Shocks?

How do you store or display your G-Shocks - and other watches in your collection? Pictures are encouraged and appreciated.

I use 2 Watchtowers from Japan that are clear plastic with a hinged door. You can get them on eBay or Amazon. Mine were from Amazon and took 1.5-2 months to arrive. But the shipping was free - so if you order be prepared to wait a long time unless you pay for EMS shipping.

Here are the 2 Watchtowers

Name:  IMG_1052.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  64.0 KB

2. Likes Knives & Lint, Greg, iyonk liked this post
    Cool thread Phantasm!

G-Towers are great. I only have one of them, for which I use to display my 1000 series Frogs. The rest of my G's I keep on display in my bedroom/office. I keep most of them in a pretty good rotation, so I am not worried about storing them this way. Plus, it is enjoyable to me. Due to the design of my house, the master bedroom is the size of a large living room, therefore it doubles as my home office. Plus with it being upstairs and very open, it gives me a good view of everything going on outside, so I spend much of my indoor hours in this room.

Here's my Frogs. (the pic is sideways, not the G-tower)

Then, here's some I display on my bookshelf. You may notice I also collect Victorinox, plus have a couple Tags in the collection as well.

The rest I keep in various places at my desk

Plus, can't forget the parts drawer. I have one drawer in my dresser dedicated to parts/projects.

Thanks for letting me share, friends. I look forward to seeing other's methods of storing/display.

Fantastic collection!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Knives & Lint liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by solar g-shocker View Post
    Fantastic collection!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Brother!

I just put each of my G on a ziplock bag since i live in very humid area and put them in the bag, drawer or its original box... nothing interesting... but i'll take some pict latter =)

Savagely Average
    I only own one, and it is one of two watches that live outside of the watch case. The G-Shock and one of my Eco-Drives sit on my desk, under a deck lamp with a low energy consumption LED bulb that stays on 24/7/365. It consumes very little electricity, but it is enough to keep my solar watches going strong. Being always charged and outside of the case, they are my two quick-grab watches.

Only in Peli boxes or other boxes like Seahorse boxes.

It is the best conservation, because the sunlight.

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

10. Likes Knives & Lint, Phantasm, iyonk liked this post
    All the books explain the minimalist look of the rooms in your house and the knives. Also, in the picture I had to take a double take. It appears Nightwing REALLY likes that G-8900.

12. Likes Knives & Lint, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocat View Post
    All the books explain the minimalist look of the rooms in your house and the knives. Also, in the picture I had to take a double take. It appears Nightwing REALLY likes that G-8900.

LMAO! I just noticed how it looks from that angle.

14. Likes Rocat liked this post