For sale here is a Casio G-Shock MRG-200 TZ-2 titanium. Its in awesome easy 93% condition (and I am rating it low!), all function works. The clasps is engraved and I believe this is the "Jazz" version of the watch.

Comes with vintage Casio MRG box in excellent condition as well. Please note that the bracelet doesn't comes with all links. As is, the bracelet would fit my 6.5" wrist with 1 (or 2, depends on time of day) micro-adjustment hold to spare. No additional links included.

From Casio:
The second Jazzy Color Series of "MR-G" for adults, which combines the robustness of G-SHOCK and the beauty of metal.
Compared to the first series of traditional Jazz, this time I designed the theme with a new avant-garde Jazz. It marked a motif of jacket color on the dial plate, INLAY (framework work) seen in guitar frets and pick guards on the clasp. On the side, f (forte) which expresses the strength of MR - G is continued.
The color name is "Fade Blue."

specification:

Spherical curved glass
titanium band
Up to 20 phone numbers Memory (Name: 8 characters, Telephone number: 12 digits)
ID function
Vital statistics Function
Katakana input
Stopwatch (1/100 second, 24 hour total, with split)
Time alarm · hourly report
Full auto calendar
12/24 hour display switching
EL backlight (with afterglow function)
Sound flash function (alarm / hourly light interlock)
Accuracy: average monthly difference ± 15 seconds
EL: Blue Green

Disclaimer: this is a vintage piece, so only treat it as water proof after a pressure test. Don't jump into the pool with it unless it passed the pressure test.

Asking $220 shipped in CONUS with PayPal. Sorry but not interested in trade.