Likes Likes:  39
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you recognise one of us?

I think I've only spotted one of us in the wild once. A guy at Costco had on a Boschett Harpoon. Definitely one of us. Otherwise it's really tough to spot someone.

2. Likes drickster liked this post
    I once spotted a guy at the mall with a Stowa Flieger, was sure he's a WIS. Commented his watch and tried to start a conversation, he was puzzled and admitted he had received it as a present.

So anyway a WIS in the family I'd guess...

Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    I think you've summed it up pretty perfectly, if someone wears something out of the ordinary then it's a promising sign.

Sent from Maxwell Smart's shoe.

4. Likes scottjc, Kevinw liked this post
    Saw a guy on glasgow subway with a 007 one time. Also on the subway saw a seiko bullhead and it was a girl wearing it must be a good story behind that combo

6. Likes Whimsical Oracle, Kevinw liked this post