Likes Likes:  3

Thread: [SOLD] Seiko SSC019 Solar Chronograph Red/Blue

[SOLD] Seiko SSC019 Solar Chronograph Red/Blue

For sale is this lovely Seiko SSC019 Solar Chronograph. I bought it as a daily beater but it is just a little too nice to beat up, and so isn't getting the wrist time it deserves.

It's a solar powered Quartz movement (no battery changes!), with a 24 hour indicator at 3, date at 4.30, elapsed minutes at 6, and running (ticking) seconds at 9. It'll resist water up to 200m and the crown and chrono pushers all screw down properly. Drilled lugs are a nice touch for quick strap changes and it is of the usual high Seiko quality.

The bracelet is sized to approx. 7.5" and I have three spare links (but only two pins and collars, so only two can be added without sourcing a new set). No box.

It's in pretty good nick with no scratches to the crystal or watch head, but the bracelet's polished mid links have a few micro scratches. I have photographed them to show them as clearly as possible but not as noticeable on the wrist. Many people brush these out to look more 'toolish' so easy to fix if you are so inclined.

These are £145 delivered from Creation brand new, and so to account for usage and condition I will knock a quarter off - I would like £108 net to me, plus postage at cost (UK is £7.15 for RMSD, EU price on application).

Last edited by Richmondmike; Feb 6, 2015 at 12:45 PM.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

2. Likes is that my watch, Der Amf, Smeagal liked this post
    On hold awaiting payment...
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

Sold elsewhere