Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: Jean Marcel Clarus, BNIB w/two brand new straps. Blue dial/blue strap combo

Hybrid View

FS: Jean Marcel Clarus, BNIB w/two brand new straps. Blue dial/blue strap combo

Hi Everyone:

I have a BNIB Jean Marcel Clarus watch for sale. I took it in a trade a while back when looking for a blue dial watch.

However, I find myself wearing my Omega AT more often so this needs a new home.

I have it on a brand new Hirsch blue alligator print leather strap with a polished and signed JM deployant clasp.

I have the original OEM blue leather strap as well that is brand new I have never worn either.

It comes with all boxes, papers, tags, etc. Everything is complete.

44mm fully hand polished case
    JM A20 modified 2834-2 auto movement with nice decoration. 25 jewel.
    Sapphire crystals both front and back.
    Super lume hands and indices,
    Day/Date function
    # 46 of 300 which is noted on the side case
    WR- 100 Meters

I have found it to be an almost over built watch for the price. It is really accurate and much better quality that I was originally anticipating,

Certainly not something you will see on everyone's wrist. If you are looking for something a bit out of the ordinary, this is a good choice.

Price includes USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in the CONUS please. PM me about international.

PayPal only please.

I will cover all PP fees and all shipping and insurance costs.

PRICE- $375 OBRO. I want to move this, so I am open to decent offers. I will make someone a good deal for a nice new watch and two new straps.

Great royal blue dial on the blue Hirsch strap with matching blue stitching. It can wear both sporty and dressy.

PM me with any questions.

Thank you for looking-

Last edited by Nokie; Feb 9, 2015 at 06:51 PM.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx