Likes Likes:  3

Thread: ****Nautica the good the bad the ugly ****

****Nautica the good the bad the ugly ****

well Nautica watches get a load of bad press but yes they are over prices yes they are a fashion brand . but not all fashion brands should be demiss out of hand with out looking at them.

I have this one.

when new it was £159.99 which is just ridiculous.

I bought it at £39.99 second hand hardly used it came in a rather lovely wood box.

and some of the other models are quite nice

But to me they are a bit of fun and also to me a £50 quid watch all day long I would say they are no worse or better then say timex or accurist which I also like when they are price at a sensible price of sub £50 new

come on show your nautica's

would I have bought it now ( bought about 5 years back ) yes probably as I said not all fashion brands are bad I think they should be given a chance to show what they have got.

I have a love of all watches new and old and think all should be looked at fairly and if they don't interest you there are lot's of other threads to look at
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Rusty liked this post
    I like the one that looks like the new Tudor Ranger. Is Nautica a Timex brand?

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    I like the one that looks like the new Tudor Ranger. Is Nautica a Timex brand?
    to be honest not sure. I might just have a look at who owns them I was taking the watch on face value then more who makes them but it would be good to see who Nautica is ?

you got a pic of that one
    Last edited by is that my watch; Feb 5, 2015 at 10:46 AM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

well they are from a company call Timex group so look's to be yes

they also do Opex which I don't think I have heard of before

took a quick look in to Opex's.. meh not surprise they went under a different name for them haha lol
    Last edited by is that my watch; Feb 5, 2015 at 10:52 AM.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

See I always ranked nautica alongside invicta.
    And as you know I like Invicta!

Nautica are good vfm 2nd hand .

Like Invicta they range from tasteful to tasteless

7. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    yes I like an invicta and they get a load of bad press as well and the most comment is the ridiculous mark up price being the main one ... which I agree with but saying that I have saw several invicta that I will have when I see them at the price I want to pay lol so yeah agree with you their mate
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

10. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronopolitano View Post
    I would buy this - if I can find it.

Name:  Nautica-N35003g-Nautica-Chronograph-Collection-Watch_1_48_0.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  80.1 KB
    haha that's weirdly cool
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy