Name:  P2080004.JPG
Views: 174
Size:  188.4 KB

Hope you all have a great week ahead.

My latest addition and now also my own picture:

Name:  150208_Minerva_Venus_175_1.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  188.2 KB

Those of you paying attention to details will notice that I have changed the strap to make it even more my own. It's been a very long chase and I was only successful because one of my / our friends was willing to let this one go and viewed me as the perfect steward / custodian.
    This is one of those rare watches that you never really own - you keep it safe for future generations to enjoy. Minerva's original plan was to manufacture 300 pieces of the Heritage Ref A 175-A8B to celebrate the 90th anniversary, but only 97 pieces were actually made. So what are the odds of finding one?
    Last edited by MHe225; Feb 9, 2015 at 01:00 AM.
    IWL member 90

Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post

Clean dial and perfect balance.

Congratulations.

4. Likes JAGtime, RBrylawski, MHe225, DM71 liked this post

Changed to the bracelet for Monday.

Have a great week!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm starting the new week with my Baume and Mercier Capeland Flyback. I've been wearing this more often lately with the cooler weather. I don't wear it very often during the sultry summer months as I don't want to sweat on the incredibly beautiful Alligator band.
    Name:  B&M 6-3.JPG
Views: 146
Size:  111.8 KB
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

Orient Mako XL. Orange bezel and brown crocodile strap....does it work?

-hayday

Name:  unnamed-2.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  60.7 KB

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  45.5 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Name:  IMG_1019-1.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  46.7 KB
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post

Name:  150208_Minerva_Venus_175_1.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  188.2 KB

Those of you paying attention to details will notice that I have changed the strap to make it even more my own. It's been a very long chase and I was only successful because one of my / our friends was willing to let this one go and viewed me as the perfect steward.
    This is one of those watches that you never really own - you keep it safe for future generations to enjoy. Minerva's original plan was to manufacture 300 pieces of the Heritage Ref A 175-A8B to celebrate the 90th anniversary, but only 97 pieces were made. So what are the odds of finding one?
    A really beautiful and striking watch, MHe!

12. Likes RBrylawski, MHe225, DM71 liked this post