Well my Russian friends I think for this month it will be... well why not the beast indeed yes I think so it will be the Agat Zlatoust, Movement: 3602 mvt – Caliber 36mm, 18 jewels, power reserve – 41 hours.Functions: Hours, Minutes, side-based Second hand, Luminescent hands and hours markers.Features: 3.5 mm Crystal glass & Special rubber water resistant seal to Waterproof up to 700 meters depth .Dimensions: 60 mm without crown, 75 mm with crown & 20 mm thickness. Watch strap lugs – 22 mm.

The Zlatoust 191-ChS Divers watches were produced in the late 1950s and 60s in the Zlatoust Clock Factory in Province of Chelyabinsk, Russia. They were supplied to almost every USSR Navy diver, who wore them as part of their diving equipment. Apart from their hands and markers, which were (at the time) applied with radioactive material these watches were highly visible to their wearers thanks to their enormous 60mm cases making them legible even through the small windows of the divers helmets.

These imposing looking watches, which are also referred to as 'Vodolaz' (the Russian terminology used for a diver who dives with heavy equipment, walking as an aquanaut does rather than swimming) were produced in the Zlatoust Clock Factory up until the mid-seventies, when production ceased.

mine is later re-issue guessing 80's / 90's as the design is more elborate but still retains the same size.

have a lovely month ahead my friends

As always Ismy